Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fun Little Flowers and a New Designer Granny Square

 
Look at these cutie pies! Aren't they the sweetest little flowers ever?

Since I am still Stash-Busting my cotton yarn I thought I would make up some of these Teeny Flowers from Attic24
.



And now I present to you the newest designer granny square...

The Flower Mesh Granny Square




What do you think? Do you like it?  I'm thinking of making a baby blanket with it. This one is done in Cotton Yarn so I'll probably use a sport weight yarn when I make a bunch of these and all different colors.  This will be a fun one to work on and plan for. Not a great picture but sure was fun to make and oh so easy for a beginner.

Happy Crocheting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.