Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinterest Crochet Inspiration: Free Flower Patterns

Today' Pinterest Crochet Inspirations is Free Flower Patterns! These are some of my favorite flower patterns and the best part...they are all free patterns. Love that!

First up a beautiful cream/ecru color gerbera flower. This design is from Drops Design.  I love all of their crochet patterns. I'm not sure its because of the pattern or their beautiful photography...

 

Source: garnstudio.com via Ana on Pinterest


Triple Layer Flower (and leaf) tutorial by Lucy from Attic24. ♥



These flowers are  kind of funky and something different than the usual crochet flower patterns. The pattern for these pretty little applique flowers is on Ravelry.




These Shabby Chic flowers are made by Cherry Heart. She is one of my favorite Crochet Bloggers.  She made these cute little flowers into curtain tiebacks...






Craftster.org and Crochet Today! Jewelry Challenge Winner: The Cherry Blossom Necklace - free pdf download




Thanks for visiting my blog!

Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers - thanks for the links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the links! Love all of these, especially the tiebacks.
    Blessings,
    Betsy
    Http://www.betsy-thesimplelifeofaqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.