Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Blog Award From My Friend in Argentina

My dear blog friend Sandra gave me this award!


Thank you so much Sandra! I hope you all will visit her beautiful blog at (translated is called) Weaving Roads!


  1. Answer the 11 questions posed by the person who nominated
  2. Give 11 facts about yourself
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers award (don't forget notify each one about the award by posting a comment on their blog.)
  4. Send your questions for 11 nominees to respond
  5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog and Pay It Forward.


The 11 questions from Sandra:



  1. Yarn or wool? Wool
  2. Give or that you give away? Give away
  3. Your favorite fabric? Silk
  4. The favorite color?Blue today!
  5. Your best recipe?

     
  6. Food or dessert? Chocolate anything!
  7. Your best ride? I'm taking this as a trip and it would have to be Colorado.
  8. Your favorite work? Gardening
  9. The best memory? When my children were born and now my first grand baby Emma!
  10. Favorite perfume? Calvin Klein Obsession
  11. Tomorrow fresh or Starry Night? Tomorrow Fresh. I am a morning person


Here are 11 things about me you may not know:

1. My children are Adam-27 and Angela-25

2. I'm an Event Planner/Administrative Assistant

3. I collect yarn, and Fire King Dishes

4. I love chocolate

5. I have an English Cocker Spaniel named Sonny

6. I love walking and hiking with Sonny

7. My fave TV shows are Downton Abbey, Homeland-Showtime    Series,  30 Rock, and Private Practice.
8. My first grandchild was born August 24, 2012
9.  I quit smoking 70 days ago
10. I love to read. I am currently reading The Associate by John Grisham
11.  I have two sister's that live close (within and hours drive) that I don't see often enough  

Now for my 11 favorite blogs.  I am putting in mostly new blogs I have just found recently so please visit them and follow if you'd like:

  1. TACIStudio
  2. Wood and Wool  
  3. Tanya Today 
  4. Love Crochet 
  5. My World of Crochet 
  6. Click Clack Clunk 
  7. Fairysteps Diaries
  8. Sweet Yarns 
  9. Jessie at Home 
  10. Gramma's Gifts
  11. Sweet Little Stitiches 
 

Now for the questions I would like answered from each of these lovely bloggers so we can get to know the newbies!

  1. Favorite animal?
  2. Favorite colors?
  3. Favorite non alcoholic drink? 
  4. Facebook or Twitter?
  5. My passion?
  6. Getting or giving?
  7. Favorite pattern?
  8. Favorite day of the week?
  9. Favorite flower?
  10. Favorite country?
  11. Favorite Recipe? 
 

Thanks again Sandra! This has been fun!

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your post. Thank you. I am a new Grandma too and loving it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Eileen! Congrats on this award! Glad to know more about you :)I also love chocolate!
    Have a nice day!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks so much!! Very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen,
    Thank you so much for nominating me. I feel so honored. It's so very kind of you to have my blog as one of your favorite.
    I do live your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.