Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pinterest Crochet Inspiration: All Free Crochet Patterns

For me 2013 is all about getting out of my comfort zone with my crochet projects. My Pinterest Inspiration today is about just that! These All Free Crochet patterns are things I have never made before but would like to try this year. And the best part is...they are all free! What is your crochet resolution for 2013? I would love to hear from you so just leave me a comment and we'll see what you all are doing different this year!

Mittens! I know! Why haven't I ever made mittens before? I've made fingerless gloves but not mittens.  I can't wait to try these.



Crochet Jewelry! I am not a big jewelry wearer or crafter but just love this simple looking bangle bracelet! Wish me luck with this one.

A Doily! Most people when they think crochet they think of doilies! I have never made one before but I am anxious to try this one because it is from our own Pammy Sue of Scotty's Place blog. Don't you just love how giving we crocheters are?  She has generously offered this beautiful pattern for free! Thanks Pammy Sue!




Bags! I love bags! I can't ever have enough bags, either to carry my yarn/crochet projects in or just for stuff! I can always use more bags so I have two posted here. One is a clutch, does that count? Oh well I think the construction of these will be a great learning experience, especially if I decide to line them.  Now that sounds scary!



A round afghan! I have just not jumped on the bandwagon with these.  I think they are beautiful but I'm not sure how useful. It would look lovely draped across the back of my couch for decoration but would I be able to pull it off and snuggle under it to keep warm.  I don't think so, unless it's huge, which I don't plan on making a huge one.  Oh well, we'll see what I come up with for this one.



Of course I had to add a garment! I am working on my first cardigan here. But I just think this one is so lovely and it looks a lot harder than the Chevron Lace Cardigan.
Who knows, maybe this will be the first of many new sweaters I will be making!



Last but not least is this pretty little clutch! I think to color work is what draws me to this one. The two colors, gray and off white are stunning. The pretty button will be fun to shop for too.  There it is...it's all about the shopping...more yarn...ohhh shiny!  Sorry, my ADHD just kicked in and I went off to another place. :) My happy place...shopping of course.




Well, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment on what your plans for crochet are for 2013!

Happy Crocheting!


5 comments:

  1. Hola Eileen siempre es agradable venir a visitarte me encantan tus trabajos y tu entusiasmo por el tejido siempre con cosas nuevas y muy lindos desafíos, te quiero decir que tengo un premio para vos en mi blog porque me encanta lo que haces siempre tan actual con todo cariño muchos besitos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mittens that you posted! They look so warm!!

    I'm a beginner at crocheting, so I'm just going to try to make a potholder that isn't crooked... haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Love your idea for 2013. My crochet rev. Is to make abed cover. I would like to kbow where your pattern fod "bangle bracelet" is. I would love to make my daughter on in blue. Is there a way to send that to me.
    Ty

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.