Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Crochet Hero...Babukatorium!!




I can't say enough about Babukatorium, her crochet speaks for her...





Fire Flower Mandala Crochet Waistcoat



Rainbowlero



LAXMI, The Doily Style Vest



She is amazing!! A true crochet artist!! I Love the colors she uses...and the designs are so unique. I hope to aspire to her skills someday, design my own patterns and projects, be as unique as she is and keep the prices low like she does, (see her Etsy shop). I love her freestyle designs and want to buy them all! These are only a few. Click on any photo to go to her flickr photostream.

Please take a look at her Etsy Shop etsy shop!


Now on facebook too!!! XD


Follow her on Pinterest


Craftster Best of 2011 Winner I'm a Craftster Best of 2011 Winner!
 Use this tag 3KCBWDAY3 to search on Google and read about other bloggers Crochet heros.

Happy Crocheting!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, WOW! Can you believe it? I've never heard about her or seen pictures before - what have I missed?? Those are amazing pictures, I'll definitely check her out - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eileen, I looked the photos of your post for a while. Then I looked again and again.. These are not crochet these are art.. What can I say.. It is impossible for me to make them. Only I can watch again and again. Wonderful... Absolutely wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic works!!!!!!
    ♥Crissi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! True talent!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing work. Such great use of color. Becktovintage is right. It is art. Thank you for introducing me to someone new. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Eileen,

    I have been looking for Babukatorium everywhere, but I couldn´t find her anymore! Do you have any idea what is going on? Her facebook page is no longer available to view!
    Hope all is good with her.
    Thank you so much ~ ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. she left the Web some years ago, sorry.
    She was tired to see people copying her work so she closed everything and said goodbye.
    Flickr and Pinterest are still online but there is a friend of her behind those sites.
    she doesn't want to be online anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.