Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tah Dah!!! BabyBlanket is finished!

BabyBlanket by EMCphotos
BabyBlanket, a photo by EMCphotos on Flickr.
I am so excited I got this finished just in time to send with my friend for her daughter. The baby shower is Sunday in Chicago so...my friend leaves for Chicago tonight. Whew, I barely made it. Oh well, I hope she likes it. 
It's very soft and a cotton/acrylic, 50/50 yarn. It should wash up nicely. I deviated from the pattern on the border with just a pretty, delicate picot border. I thought the border with the pattern was too big for such a delicate blanket. Oh well, it's finally done and I can move on to some of my other UFOs. 

The project is on my Ravelry! 
I hope you are all having a great week!


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. It's very pretty - the picot border is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will adore this blankie! I know I do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your friend is going to love it. Love the picot border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great. What a perfect gift. Your friend's daughter will love it.
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es muy bonita su manta de bebe.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.