Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday's Crochet Showcase: Free Cute Log Cabin Dishcloth Pattern

This darling Simple Square Log Cabin Dishcloth is by Deborah Ellis of Neatly Tangled!

She is a crochet designer and has several free patterns on her web site and on Ravelry!

I picked this pattern to showcase today because of the bright colors and simple design. Use up those little scraps of cotton you have left over from other projects and make up some cute dishcloths to have on hand for gifts or keep them for yourself. I love crochet dishcloths because it makes the cleaning jobs just a little easier!






I hope you enjoy this weeks showcase and you can find the pattern here.


Happy Crocheting!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful dishcloths, thank you for the link.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.