Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One a Day is Back and My Crochet Granny Patches Blanket Update


Granny Patches Blanket Update...

Do you remember this?

Now it has grown into this...




What do you think? It's hard to show the colors so I will try and do better next time.  I hope you bet the idea. I am really excited about this one. I like it so much better with the white border around each color.  I am working in my ends as I do a couple of rows.  I find doing that, almost as satisfying as crocheting. It looks so good without all those ends hanging around! :)

It's going to be pretty big because I have a lot of squares and I want it to fit on my double bed.

Also, I just want to say that my heart and prayers go out to all of the victims of the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma.  For anyone interested in helping out, here is a list of charities if you would like to donate.

Here's where I am linking up this week...
I am so excited One a Day is back.  I would like to do at least one row a week so I can get this done.  Thanks Carole! We missed you.











Preview


Happy Crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.