Friday, June 29, 2012

Vogue Knitting/Crochet Videos!

While I was surfing my Twitter account, I ran across the designer Robyn Chachula's blog at crochet by faye While I was reading her posts she had a video describing her design that appeared in the Vogue Knitting Crochet Edition Wow! What can I say, Vogue does everything classy. They have made these youtube videos that show's up close details and a description of some of the projects in the Crochet Edition magazine. Just watch this one:



Doesn't it just make you want to make this gorgeous shawl even more than the still shots? I was so impressed and I thought they were very helpful. I hope you enjoy them and have a great weekend!

Happy Crocheting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really beautiful! Great! Now I want one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a gorgeous shawl and the yarn just looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of my Japanese flower shawl I'm working on.. although it's been neglected for quite some time.. guess I should get it back out..
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just like fine lace..:)) Maybe I try to make... But It is so hard for me..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful!! I have never made a shawl of any kind.. now I think I have to put this on my list of to do things.. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous shawl!!! I love the yarn, those colors are so sweet! Thank you for sharing us this inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.