Monday, May 13, 2013

Dishcloths and Potholders: Stash-buster Cotton

These quick and fun little projects have busted my cotton stash "Big Time". I only have three little balls of cotton yarn left! I'm so glad I joined the "2013 Stash-buster Challenge." Now, I can't wait to go shopping and pick up some new colors of cotton.




Dishcloths: These are so fun to make and I love the stitch.







Love this set Made with Hobby Lobby "I Love This Cotton".  These are so soft. Better than Sugar-N-Cream cotton. The potholder is made holding two yarns together. I used the plain yellow and the variegatedIt is nice and thick and worked up super fast. The Dishcloth is the same as above.

I'm not sure where I got the Potholder pattern below but when I find it I will post it here.  



Love these Potholders/Trivets: These were made holding two yarns together.  It was fun using any variegated yarn you have and yellow and then change to pink and switch back to yellow.  Tons of fun to make and it turned out a lot prettier than I thought it would.



Another Dishcloth same as above...






Have you been Stash-busting lately?


Happy Crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.