I saw this pattern at RedHeart.com and I just loved it. I didn't zoom in on it but from the picture it reminded me of a African flower motif. I ordered the yarn and printed the pattern.
When I got the yarn I saw that the blue was much brighter than it appeared in the pattern picture.
So I went ahead and made up a motif.
It doesn't look like the pattern at all. I must have made a mistake.
This pattern is an intermediate and I know why. This one little motif took me a couple of hours and the pattern calls for 98 of them! I'm not so sure I like it now. The blue needs to be darker but then I think it might look good in this bright blue. I think the motif is pretty and looks a little like a flower because it is raised on the Hexagon. So, I'm not sure if I will make this or not. I might try making a few more motifs and joining them to see how it looks or I might just make it an African Flower motif and go with that.