Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress on my "Cowl in Vino"

Just a quick update on the progress I am making on my CAL Calm Cowl with TracyAnn.
  I'm loving the pattern and the yarn.It is working up really fast and an easy pattern. I should have it done by Friday for FO Fridays!

This is a link to my project on Ravelry

Be sure you go on over to Tami Ami's and check out the other work in progress projects!


  1. Hi, Eileen! Nice cowl, the color is very good for winter as it can warm you up just by looking at it!
    have a nice day,

  2. I love that cowl, I have looked at the pattern so many times. I can't wait to see yours all finished.

  3. I love how that is knitting up. The way the colorway knits up makes it almost look like snake skin - only much softer and prettier to wear of course!


I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.