Friday, April 20, 2012

Tags!? More Fun for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week!


Hi Everyone! I am getting more excited to do this each day, I am so glad some of my readers are going to participate!

Here is some more fun information about the Knitting and Crochet Blog Week I am participating in next week.

 Below is a list of tags that all of us that are blogging will add to our blog posts. Then you can go to Google and do a search for a tag and you will get a list of all the bloggers that did that post for that day. Does this make sense? I hope so. You can link to this post so you will have the tags for each day, (or do it the old fashioned way and write them down on a piece of paper;))



Happy Crocheting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.