Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 - A Year of Crochet and THANK YOU!

This is what I have made in 2011...


Created with fd's Flickr Toys





1. Stockings, 2. Rainbow Grany stripe3, 3. Giant Granny, 4. woolscarf1, 5. sequinscarf, 6. berryscarf.1jpg, 7. Bluesgrannystripe2, 8. BabyBlanket, 9. A Square a Day in May CAL, 10. Granny Stripe Blues, Greens and Yellows1, 11. Granny Bag, 12. African Flower Soccer Ball, 13. Blossom Dishcloth, 14. Green Blossom Dishcloth Close, 15. Liselotte's Crocheted Pin Cushion, 16. Japanese Flower3, 17. Japanese Flower2, 18. Japanese Flower, 19. New Pillows Back Close1, 20. New Pillows Front Close, 21. African Fower Potholder 4, 22. Wisteria in cotton2, 23. Rose Hotpad, 24. Pastel Delight, 25. Grannys, 26. Japaneseflower8, 27. Japaneseflower6, 28. Japaneseflower3, 29. Japaneseflower1, 30. Japanese Flower2, 31. Japanese Flower1, 32. Shamrock, 33. AfricanFlowers1, 34. Granny Stripes1, 35. Four Patch Granny, 36. Queen Anne's Lace

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

It has been a busy year but I am looking forward to 2012 and all the NEW patterns and skills I will learn. 

It's been fun and I do appreciate each and everyone of you for following me throughout my journey. I have received so much support and learned so much from each of you. Your comments have inspired me to keep going and trying new things. THANK YOU for inspiring me and encouraging me as I continue to learn and expand on my limited knowledge of this beautiful ART.

Happy New Year and I'll see you next year!


10 comments:

  1. Super works!
    Have a good 2012!!
    ♥Crissi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your works are wonderful. I wish you and your family a happy new year. Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your projects are very pretty and colorful.

    Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely roundup of your 2011 crochet works. Can't wait to see what you do in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Eileen :0) Thanks for sharing all your lovely crochet makes.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have been so busy. I love everything you have made, the colors are amazing. Good luck with all your projects in 2012.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has been one busy year , well done :))
    I look forward to 2012 and all the new projects you will be making .
    Happy New Year :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have been busy! happy new year eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats one bsy year you've got ! I hope you have a nice , busy en lucky 2012 !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen - congrats, you're the winner of my giveaway! Send your address to me at dlyrs@juno.com and I'll get your prize out to you as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Thank you.
If you have questions I'll answer asap.